Dear Pennies & Pens,
As you all know, KC and All That Jazz is being sponsored by Acura and Hotel Sorella. Acura is providing the 2017 Acura MDX which I will be driving from Dallas to KC. That said, we would like to thank Acura for believing in this project and offering their support. Without them, KC and All That Jazz would not have been possible.
So let’s get to the meat and potatoes and talk about the fabulous Acura MDX! The 2017 Acura MDX is the perfect mixture of luxury and modernity. It’s such a carefully crafted and designed car. The car fits a variety of different consumer lifestyles; from the busy entrepreneur like me to the “soccer moms” of the world.
The 2017 Acura MDX has a variety of amazing features as far as technical, safety, interior, and exterior features. To make things easier, I have included a list of the coolest features below.
- Brake Hold (when you push the brake hold button, the car will not move; this stops you from having to keep your foot on the brake during traffic or while sitting at a stoplight). I have already used this feature and I’m obsessed! Y’all know Penny has no patience.
- Auto beam headlights
- SiriusXM Radio
- 4 2.5 USB charging ports
- LED Fog lights
- Heated steering wheel
- Heated seats
- Remote Engine Start
- Surround View Camera System
- Ultrawide 16.2 DVD rear
- Push Button Ignition
- On-Demand Multi Use Display Touch Screen
- GPS Linked, Tri-Zone Auto Climate Control with Air Infiltration System
- Driver’s and Front Passenger’s Side Airbags
- Tire Pressure Monitoring System
I received the car today and took it for a test drive and it drives like a dream! I don’t know how I’m going to go back to driving my little 98 Mitsubishi. The MDX is super chic and fabulous.
I cannot wait to get on the road tomorrow. I feel like me and the MDX need to spend some quality time together. And during this drive to KC, we’ll get to do just that.
And there it is. de la Pen…All Pen Everything. With us, keeping it real never goes wrong.