Dear Pennies & Pens,
For my last and final post of 2011, I wanted to leave you with some of The Network’s work samples. The Network is a creative agency that represents emerging ethnic artists; we provide our clients with management, branding, digital & social media marketing, and public relations services. The Network is based in New York/Baltimore/DC and we also have clients in New Orleans, LA. Please feel free to check out our website here.
The Network at Work:
- Sexy Meets Classy - A Fashion and Style blog by my client, Fashion Stylist & Personal Style Blogger, Paris Hatcher.
- AC Kiss and Make-Up - A Beauty and Fashion blog by my client, Make-Up Artist, Adrienne Caffey.
- Model Mondays: Ashli Lewis - a post I wrote about one of my clients, model Ashli Lewis.
- Model Mondays: Jazmin Brown - a post I wrote about another one of my models, Jazmin Brown.
- Model Mondays: Kiyauna Kingsberry - A post I wrote about my client, model Kiyauna Kingsberry.
- Model Mondays: Rosario de la Cruz - A post I wrote about my client, model Rosario de la Cruz.
- Cacha`- A Fashion and Photography blog by my business partner, Cacha`.
- The Blogging PR Girl - A blogging and public relations blog by me.
And there it is. The Fashion and Style of the Pen…de la Pen.